We are local trekking agency based on Kathmandu and provide Tour/Trek and Mountain Adventure services for inbound Tourist/trekkers. We are always ready to welcome you any time around the year. We guaranty the departure from 2 participants to maximum 12 Participants.
BUDGET: 3 150 $US (Please write us to get special discounted price for Group Organizer)
– 21 days trekking in full board basis (accommodation in lodge & Camping).
– All meal prepared by our own Cook (3 meals with tea/coffee and snacks).
– 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu includes Bed & Breakfast.
– 1 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Nepalgunj includes (all meals).
– Special Trekking Permit from Department of Immigration, Nepal
– Shey Phoksundo National Park Entry Permit Fees
– Guide and Sherpa services (1 trek guide+1 assistant Sherpa for 5 trekker ratio for a grouped trek).
– Porter Service during the trek (1 porter for two trekkers- weight limits 20 kg per porter)
– All accommodation, meals, equipment and insurance for guide, Sherpa and porter.
– Kathmandu-Nepalgunj- Juphal Airfare
– Jomsom-Pokhara-Kathmandu Airfare.
– All land transportation including airport pick-up and departure drop.
– All Guided City tours including site entry fees, cultural guide & transfers
– Agency Service Charges & Government Taxes
– Your International flight tickets.
– Nepal entry visa, 50$ for one month tourist visa issued on arrival at Nepal Airport. You may apply online prior to arrival.– Trekking Equipment (sleeping bag/duvet/head lamps/thermal water bottle, trekking boot/shocks/trouser/T-shirts/glove/woolen cap/wind rain shield/down jacket/walking sticks, sun glass/hat/cream, Battery bank/trekking backpack/trekking luggage for porter).
– Your travel Insurance with emergency mountain evacuation cover
– All alcoholic beverages, laundry and other expenses of personal nature.
– Donations during the visit of Monasteries and Temples to the priest and Monks.
– Lunch & Diners during your stay in Kathmandu.
– All expenses your extra days stay in Kathmandu (Accommodation, guide service & vehicle service if you opt to City Sightseeing tours)
– Tips to the guide/porters at the end of the trek.
Required Documents to submit to the Agency)
(We guaranty that all your Individual information are kept safe, secret and confidential but you agree that we submit to concerned government offices for the permits and entry permits only)
- A copy of your international flight booking to pick-up you in arrival & departure.
- A Hard copy of your original passport with Nepal visa stamped on it for Special permit apply.
- A Photocopy of your Passport with Nepal visa on it for special permit apply
- Travel/trek insurance documents.
- Name list of Participants (Minimum requirement 2 persons).
- An Agreement with Nepalese Agency and Tour /Team Leader
- 4 Nos. of PP Size Photos.
800$ USD of the total cost would required to wire to the account of the agency and remaining payment can be made upon arrival in Kathmandu in cash. If you are already in Nepal, you may pay us directly in cash. We recommend wiring us through the Swift code, as electronic transfer is limited for small payments only in Nepal. For more detail on the cancellation etc. please read the terms & conditions.
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Limited, KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Name of the Beneficiary Account: Star World Tours & Travels Private Limited
Beneficiary Account Number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 38
Tel: +977- 98 51 05 45 78, +977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: email@example.com, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org