We are local trekking agency based on Kathmandu and provide Tour/Trek and Mountain Adventure services for inbound Tourist/trekkers. We are always ready to welcome you any time around the year. We guaranty the departure from 2 participants to maximum 12 Participants.
However, depending upon the region and its geographical situation, this trek is recommended for two main seasons only.
Spring Season: March to May
Autumn Season: Sept-November
Winter season and Monsoon seasons are considered non favorable for this trek as heavy snow on the high passes and lot of rain on the lower part of this itinerary.
(Please write us to get special discounted price for Group Organizer)
- – 11 days trekking in full board basis (accommodation in lodge & Camping).
- – 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu includes Bed & Breakfast.
- – TIMS Permit Fees (Trekkers Information Management System)
- – Special Trekking Permit from Department of Immigration, Nepal
- – Manaslu Conservation Area Fees
- – Guide and Sherpa services (1 trek guide+1 assistant Sherpa for 5 trekker ratio for a grouped trek).
- – Porter Service during the trek (1 porter for two trekkers- weight limits 20 kgs per porter)
- – All accommodation, meals, equipment and insurance for guide, Sherpa and porter.
- – Kathmandu-Soti Khola Jeep/Bus Fare
- – Dharapani-Kathmandu Jeep/Bus Fare
- – All land transportation including airport pick-up and departure drop.
- – All Guided City tours including site entry fees, cultural guide & transfers
- – Agency Service Charges & Government Taxes
- – Your International flight tickets.
- – Nepal visa, 30$ US for 15 days tourist visa issued on arrival at Nepal Airport. You may apply online prior to arrival.
- – Trekking Equipment (sleeping bag/duvet/head lamps/thermal water bottle, trekking boot/shocks/trouser/T-shirts/glove/woolen cap/wind rain shield/down jacket/walking sticks, sun glass/hat/cream, Battery bank/trekking backpack/trekking luggage for porter).
- – Your travel Insurance with emergency mountain evacuation coverage.
- – All alcoholic beverages, laundry and other expenses of personal nature.
- – Donations during the visit of Monasteries and Temples to the priest and Monks.
- – Lunch & Diners during your stay in Kathmandu.
- – All expenses your extra days stay in Kathmandu (Accommodation, guide service & vehicle service if you opt to City Sightseeing tours)
- – Tips to the guide/porters at the end of the trek.
(We guaranty that all your Individual information are kept safe, secret and confidential but you agree that we submit to concerned government offices for the permits and entry permits only)
- A copy of your international flight booking to pick-up you in arrival & departure.
- A Hard copy of your original passport with Nepal visa stamped on it for Special permit apply.
- A Photocopy of your Passport with Nepal visa on it for special permit apply
- Travel/trek insurance documents.
- Name list of Participants (Minimum requirement 2 persons).
- An Agreement with Nepalese Agency and Tour /Team Leader
- 4 Nos. Of PP Size Photos.
30% of the total amount would required to wire to the account of the agency and remaining payment can be made upon arrival in Kathmandu in cash. If you are already in Nepal, you may pay us directly in cash. We recommend wiring us through the Swift code, as electronic transfer is limited for small payments only in Nepal. For more detail on the cancellation etc. please read the terms & conditions.
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Limited, KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Name of the Beneficiary Account:
Star World Tours & Travels Private Limited
Beneficiary Account Number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 38
Tel: +977- 98 51 05 45 78, +977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CC:email@example.com