Trekking departure is guaranteed from 2 participants and maximum 12 participants. This trek can be done all year round except during the monsoon periods between July and August.
– 8 days trek full board including accommodation in a lodge, à la carte meals and transfers by Bus / Coach / Jeep.
– Trek permit (TIMS- Trekkeurs information Management System, entrance to the ACAP ).
– French-speaking guide service and portages (1 porter for 2 members of the group).
– 4 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu (accommodation / meals included in a standard category).
– 3 Nights Hotel in Pokhara (accommodation / meals included in a standard category).
– All government taxes, insurance for guides and porters.
– Entrance fees to monuments and guided tour in Kathmandu (transport included).
– Agency Service Fees.
– International plane ticket and airport tax – Visa fees for a 15-day stay by paying $ 30 or equivalent (visa is issued at the airport upon arrival, provide 2 photos or you can fill out the form online)
– Your trekking equipment (walking shoes, poles, headlamp, thermal water bottle, clothing etc.
– Travel insurance and medical insurance which covers mountain evacuations.
– Your personal expenses, medical kits, alcoholic drinks.
– Tips for guides and porters (2 € per day per person and sharing between the Nepalese team).
25% of the total amount of the trip will be paid into the agency account by SWIFT bank transfer to guarantee your place for this trip. The rest of the sum will be paid directly on arrival in Kathmandu in cash. click here for more information in case of cancellations
Bank transfer instructions
Bank name & address in Nepal : Himalayan Bank Ltd. KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift code: HIMANPKA
Name and address of Beneficiary: Star World Tours & Travels P. Ltd.
Bank account number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 38
Contact: Mr. Yam LAMA
Tel: + 977- 98 51 05 45 78, + 977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: email@example.com