As we are local trekking agency that caters inbound Tourist/trekkers. We are always ready to welcome you any time around the year. We guaranty the departure from 2 participants to maximum 12 Participants.
This trek is recommended for the Spring Season (March-May) and Autumn Season (Sept-Nov).
BUDGET: 1 460 $US
– 12 days trekking in full board basis (accommodation in lodge, 3 meals a la carte)
– Kathamndu-Lukla Both way Airfare & Airport transfers.
– 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu includes Bed & Breakfast
– Sagarmatha National Park Entry Fees
– TIMS Permit (Trekkers Information Management System)
– Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Tax
– Guide and Sherpa services (1 trek guide+1 assistant Sherpa for 5 trekker ratio for a grouped trek).
– Porter Service during the trek (1 porter for two trekkers- weight limits 20 kgs per porter)
– All accommodation, meals, equipment and insurance for guide, Sherpa and porter.
– All land transportation including airport pick-up and departure drop.
– Agency Service Charges & Government Taxes
– Your International flight tickets.
– Nepal entry visa 30 $US for 15 Days issued on arrival at Nepal Airport. You may apply online prior to arrival.
– Trekking Equipment (sleeping bag/duvet/head lamps/thermal water bottle, trekking boot/shocks/trouser/T-shirts/glove/woolen cap/wind rain shield/down jacket/walking sticks, sun glass/hat/cream, Battery bank/trekking backpack/trekking luggage for porter).
– Your travel Insurance with emergency mountain evacuation coverage.
– All alcoholic beverages, laundry and other expenses of personal nature.
– Donations during the visit of Monasteries and Temples to the priest and Monks.
– Lunch & Diners during your stay in Kathmandu.
– Tips to the guide/porters at the end of the trek.
(We guaranty that all your Individual information are kept safe, secret and confidential but you agree that we submit to concerned government offices for the permits and entry permits only
– A copy of your international flight booking to pick-up you in arrival & departure.
– A scan copy of your original passport
– Travel/trek insurance documents.
30% of the total amount would required to wire to the account of the agency and remaining payment can be made upon arrival in Kathmandu in cash. If you are already in Nepal, you may pay us directly in cash. We recommend wiring us through the Swift code, as electronic transfer is limited for small payments only in Nepal. For more detail on the cancellation etc. please read the terms & conditions.
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Limited, KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Name of the Beneficiary Account:
Star World Tours & Travels Private Limited
Beneficiary Account Number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 38
Tel: +977- 98 51 05 45 78, +977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: email@example.com, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org