Duration: 12 Days
Location: Annapurna, NepalBook Now!
ROUND ANNAPURNA TREK (12Days)
- The day of the journey will begin from Kathmandu at 6:30 A.M in the morning for a daylong drive by Tourist Bus to Ngadi Bazzar. The trek begins at Ngadi bazaar and end at Jomsom. After eight hours adventurous drive, finally reach the Ngadi Bazaar situated near by Marsyangdi River. We pass along paddy fields and subtropical forests, beautiful mountain scenery, several waterfalls and gigantic cliffs, and experience ethnic gurungs, Thakali & Magar communities’ lifestyle. Each ethnic group has their own language, religion, tradition rite & culture. You will be completely estranged in viewing so many different people of different races in terms of cultural diversity found in Nepal.
This famous round Annapurna trek was very popular until the construction of roads to the Muktinath. However, nowadays we do only half-upper Himalayan part of this circuit. Taking a flight or Jeep from Jomsom to Pokhara permit you observe stunning two eight thousand meter high giants Dhaulagiri on northwest and Annapurna on the East. In this trek, we follow two major rivers the Marshangdi and the Kaligandaki. The Kaligandaki River gorge is the one of the deepest gorges in the world. This round Annapurna trek can be done in either way. It encircles the Annapurna Massif, crossing Thorung La [5416m], the highest pass on this trek. The magnificent mountain scenery includes Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhupuchhare, Manaslu, Gangapurna [7455m] and Tilicho Peak [7134m].
The best season to trek this area is in spring season (March/April/May) and autumn (Sept/Oct/Nov) but this trip can be done throughout the year except in rainy season (June/July/august).
||Medium with a High Pass
||Bus or Flight (Jomsom-Pokhara)
|Food & Beverages:
||Locally available Food Menu
|Trek Permit type:
||Normal (TIMS and ACAP Entry Fees)
||1 Trekking Guide with 1 porter for two member
|Day 01: Drive to Ngadi Bazaar from Kathmandu
||Day 07: Trek to Letdar [4250m]
|Day 02: Trek to Jagat [1290m]
||Day 08: Trek to Thorung Phedi [4500m]
|Day 03: Trek to Dharapani [1920m]
||Day 09: Trek to Muktinath [3800m] crossing Thorung- la Pass: 5140m
|Day 04: Trek to Chame [2630m]
||Day 10: Trek to Jomsom, Exploring Monasteries and Kagbeni Village en route
|Day 05: Trek to Pisang [3190m]
||Day 11: Flight/Drive to Pokhara & City visits
|Day 06: Trek to Manang [3520m]. Rest & Acclimatization (Hike to an ancient monastery, above the Manang village)
||Day 12: Drive/Flight to Kathmandu end of the Trek.
(Please give us an idea about your initial budget and no. of participants along with your other requirements so that we can make final pricing quotation to suit your requirements.)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- – TIMS and ACAP Entry Fees
- – Guide and porters Salary, Accommodation, Insurance and Food.
- – 12 days trek cost on full board basis ( lodge accommodation and 3 meals with tea/Coffee)
- – All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- – All local communications
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- – Nepal Entry visa and International flight tickets
- – Accommodation and Food in Kathmandu
- – City sightseeing Tours
- – International Insurance includes emergency evacuations
- – Trekking equipment/gears
- – Refreshments (clod drinks, alcohols, mineral waters etc)
- – Personal medicines, clothing, walking sticks, hat, sun glasses etc
- – Donation in Village clubs, monasteries etc
- – Tips to the trekking team 3$/day