- We are a receptive travel agency so always at your disposal to serve in Nepal. Trek departure is guaranteed from 2 participants and maximum 10 participants by plane. Best time to travel in the region is between March to June and September to December.
Buget: 1050 USD
Included in the buget
– Trek full board including lodge accommodation, à la carte meals.
– Internal flights and transfers indicated in the itinerary.
– Trek permit (TIMS- Trekker’s information Management System, entrance to the ACAP park).
– English speaking guide service and portages (Your luggage is transferred by Jeep).
– 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu (accommodation + lunch included in a standard category).
– 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara (accommodation / meals included in a standard category).
– All government taxes, insurance for guides and porters.
– Monuments entry and guided tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara (transfer included).
– Agency Service Fees.
Excluded in the buget
– International plane ticket and airport tax
– Visa fees for 15 days tourist by paying $ 30 or equivalent (on arrival visa is issued at the airport, provide 2 photos or possible to fillup in the Internet )
– Your trekking equipment (walking shoes, poles, headlamp, thermal water bottle, clothing etc.
– Travel insurance and medical insurance which covers evacuations in the mountains.
– Your personal expenses, medical kits, alcoholic drinks .
– Tips for guides and staffs Jeep (ports arranges with a jeep on this trip)
Reservation and payments
30% of the total amount of the trip will be paid to the agency account by SWIFT bank transfer to guarantee your place for this trip. The rest of the sum will be paid directly on arrival in Kathmandu in cash (separate envelope with name of the member of the group in the event of a large group) click here to find out more information in the event of cancellations.
Name & address of bank in Nepal
Himalayan Bank Ltd. KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift code: HIMANPKA
Name and address of Beneficiary:
Star World Tours & Travels P. Ltd. GPO BOX: 12081, Kathmandu, Nepal
Bank account number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 38
Contact: Mobile: + 977- 98 51 05 45 78, + 977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , CC: email@example.com