We can organize this trek any time during the year except rainy season (June to August) and prices are varied depending on choices of your hotel. Budget class hotel, standard to luxurious hotels are easily available in this trek and most of the trails are easy and mostly follow mountain biking trails passing through the different ethnic villages of Kathmandu Valley Rim.
The prices are based on Standard Hotel Category
March/April/Mai: 875$ USD
Sept/Oct/Nov: 875$ USD
Dec/Jan/Feb: 700$ USD
June/July/August: Closed due to the rainy monsoon.
Note: Please write us for special rates for big group organizer (Group size from 2 Pax to 20 Pax Maximum)
Included in the price:
- All land transfer by tourist Bus or private Mini Car/Bus during the visit depending on the number of participants.
- All hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis with meals in the trek.
- All hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with BB plan and Arrival & departure farewell diner
- All Monuments entry fees of Kathmandu Valley WHS.
- Cultural Tour Guide and Sherpa’s salary, insurances, food & accommodations.
- Agency service charge and government taxes.
- All internal communications cost and WIFI
Excluded in the price
- International Flight Tickets & Travel Insurances
- Nepal entry visa fees 40$ for a month long stay obtained on arrival in Airport of Kathmandu.
- A sleeping bag/duvet, trek/walking shoes, sun glass/hat/cream etc.
- Occasional small donations during monasteries & temple entries and charity visits
- All alcoholic beverages, Medicines, laundry & international calls
- All your personal expenses such as shopping, relaxations massages, Casino, Discotheque and Bar bills while in Kathmandu.
- All diner in Kathmandu other than mentioned in the included list.
- All other activities cost not mentioned in this program (an hour Mountain Flight on extra cost)
- Single room supplementary cost
- Tips to the guide, porter and Sherpa.
Required Documents to submit during the booking/reservations
(We guaranty that all your Individual information are kept safe, secret and confidential but you agree that we submit to concerned government offices for the permits and entry permits only)
1. A copy of your international flight booking to pick-up you in arrival & departure.
2. A scan copy of your passport that is valid up to more than six month.
3. Travel/trek insurance documents.
Reservation & bank detail
25% of the total amount would required to wire to the account of the agency and remaining payment can be made upon arrival in Kathmandu in cash. If you are already in Nepal, you may pay us directly in cash. We recommend wiring us through the Swift code, as electronic transfer is limited for small payments only in Nepal. For more detail on the cancellation etc. please read the terms & conditions.
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Limited, KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Name of the Beneficiary Account: Star World Tours & Travels Private Limited
Beneficiary Account Number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 14
Mobile: 00977- 98 51 05 45 78 00977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com