Alternative Short Itinerary for time constraint
PRICE & DATES 2018
We can organize this tour any time during the year except rainy season (June to August) and prices are varied depending on choices of your hotel and type of transports. Budget class hotel, standard to luxurious hotels are easily available in this tour.
March/April/May: 1690$ USD per person (Standard Hotel Category)
Note: Please write us for special rates for big group organizer (Group size from 2 Pax to 20 Pax Maximum)
Included in the price:
- All land transfer by tourist Bus or private Mini Car/Bus during the visit depending on the number of participants.
- All hotel accommodation in twin sharing basis with meals in Chitwan, Lumbini, Palpa and Pokhara city.
- All hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu with BB plan and Arrival & departure farewell diner and monastery diner and all day Lunches are included in Kathmandu.
- Monuments entry fees of Kathmandu Valley WHS, Lumbini and Pokhara
- A day Rafting in Trisuli River cost
- Chitwan Jungle Activities cost but not Elephant Safari & Bull Cart
- Cultural Tour Guide and Sherpa’s salary, insurances, food & accommodations.
- Agency service charge and government taxes.
- All internal communications cost and WIFI
- A night stay in a Monastery in Kathmandu.
Excluded in the price
- International Flight Tickets & Travel Insurances
- Nepal entry visa fees 40$ for a month long stay obtained on arrival in Airport of Kathmandu.
- A sleeping bag/duvet, trek/walking shoes, sun glass/hat/cream etc.
- Occasional small donations during monasteries & temple entries and charity visits
- All alcoholic beverages, Medicines, laundry & international calls
- All your personal expenses such as shopping, relaxations massages, casino, Discotheque and bar cost.
- All diner in Kathmandu other than mentioned in the included list.
- All other activities cost not mentioned in this program
- Single room supplementary cost
Required Documents to submit during the booking/reservations
(We guaranty that all your Individual information are kept safe, secret and confidential but you agree that we submit to concerned government offices for the permits and entry permits only)
- A copy of your international flight booking to pick-up you in arrival & departure.
- A scan copy of your passport that is valid up to more than six month.
- Travel/trek insurance documents.
Reservation & bank detail
25% of the total amount would required to wire to the account of the agency and remaining payment can be made upon arrival in Kathmandu in cash. If you are already in Nepal, you may pay us directly in cash. We recommend wiring us through the Swift code, as electronic transfer is limited for small payments only in Nepal. For more detail on the cancellation etc. please read the terms & conditions.
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Limited, KSK Building, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Name of the Beneficiary Account:
Star World Tours & Travels Private Limited
Beneficiary Account Number: 01 90 26 15 62 00 14
Mobile/Cell Phone: 00977- 98 51 05 45 78
Mobile/Cell Phone: 00977- 98 18 60 05 68
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Available on Demand Only